Company: ArrowMark Partners
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Assistant ControllerArrowMark is seeking an Assistant Controller
to support ArrowMark's Private and Mutual Funds. Primary
responsibilities will include: - - - - - -Private Funds:
- Perform initial review of partner allocations and waterfall
schedules as provided by third party administrator.
- Monitoring/initiating treasury function by monitoring capital
activity including capital calls, distributions, subscriptions and
- Review of calculation of quarterly distributions, incentive and
management fees as provided by third party administrator.
- Management of monthly fund expense compilation, allocation, and
- Oversee separately managed account setup, monthly reporting
requests, and performance.
- Coordinate with third party middle office vendor, compliance,
fund administrator and deal team stakeholders in the set up and
monitoring of all private investments.
- Work with the Controller to plan and coordinate the annual
financial reporting timelines for the funds with third-party
administrator, auditor and tax team.
- Review financial statements and footnotes, ensuring consistency
with appropriate reporting framework.
- Review partnership tax returns and coordinate with the
Controller to review investor K-1s.
- Manage and monitor the timely delivery of quality client
- Assist with review of semi-annual and annual reports.
- Initial review of SEC filings (N-PORT, N-CSR, N-CEN) as
prepared by third party administrator.
- Compilation, allocation, and tracking of expense payments,
including 12b-1 and sub-TA fees.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly board reports.
- Assist on any other projects as requested by the
Controller.Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, with degree (or significant
coursework) in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred.
- 3-5 years of fund accounting or administration experience.
- Familiarity with private fund structures, offering documents
and fee arrangements
- Advanced with Excel, Bloomberg and Advent Geneva experience is
- Exposure to security types such as public and private equities,
CLOs, ABS, CMBS and private debt is preferred.
- Strong reasoning, decision-making, analytical and creative
- Attention to detail, follows tasks through to completion and
has a high sense of urgency.Compensation* and Benefits:
- The base salary range for this position is approximated to be
$75,000 - $100,000 USD. Actual pay will be based on the skills and
experience of each candidate
- Position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus
award. Individual bonuses are determined based on individual, team,
and company performance
- Eligible employees are offered a full suite of benefit options
that includes comprehensive health and life benefits, 401(k) plan,
flexible and health spending programs and access to a variety of
voluntary benefits*The salary range is posted in accordance with
the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The salary range for
this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of
Colorado. Actual pay will be based on the skills and experience of
each candidate.For consideration, interested candidates should send
a resume and cover letter directly to
Keywords: ArrowMark Partners, Denver , Assistant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!