Financial Analyst FP&A and Operations
Company: Frndly TV
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Financial Analyst, FP&A and Operations
- The Finance Team is looking for a financial analyst who can
support FP&A activities and data analytics. We are a lean and
nimble team! A perfect candidate for this role should expect to
wear many hats and should enjoy being a part of many functions of
the company. Additionally, you will have a strong financial acumen
and aren't afraid of "big data." The ideal candidate will have
professional experience with both data analytics and traditional
Frndly TV's mission is to enable access and enrich customers' lives
with family-friendly media content. We are working on becoming the
go-to media hub for all family-friendly content. At Frndly TV we
value integrity, respect, curiosity, and quality above all
- Support the Finance organization with the creation and
refinement of budget targets for internal business units.
- Create data visualizations, dashboards, and presentations that
will communicate our performance with senior leadership and key
- Analyze subscriber and engagement data to help with
personalization, segmentation, and targeting.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics regarding the behavior of our
new/existing customers that will be used to inform our Marketing
- We are a "lean" team; this team member should expect to be
pulled into a variety of exercises as needed (ex. marketing
campaign list management, billing operations).
Requirements / Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A, or data
- Strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills are
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interpret
results, understand implications, and communicate to business
- Experience working with "big data" and software (ex. AWS, SQL,
Looker, Tableau) is a plus. Interest in learning that skillset is
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize work as required.
- Compensation Range: $67,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year (Salaried,
Exempt) (final pay determination will be based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Parental Leave
- Complimentary Frndly TV Programming!
Come join a rapidly growing startup environment with huge
opportunities for growth into a number of interesting & challenging
Frndly TV is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Frndly TV, Denver , Financial Analyst FP&A and Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!