Senior Real Estate Analyst
Company: Sturm Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Realty Management Group hires individuals who provide excellent
customer service and build meaningful relationships with our
customers and within our communities. Realty Management Group is
committed to rewarding our team members who strengthen our company
and culture. Realty Management Group offers competitive
compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for this
position.Hiring Pay Range: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 /
AnnuallyBenefits package offered, subject to eligibility
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
available for Employee, Employee +Spouse, Employee +Child(ren), and
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending
Account for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Company Provided Employee Life, Employee AD&D, and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance for Employee and Spouse
- Short-Term Disability
- Discretionary Annual Bonus and 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday TimeSenior Real Estate
AnalystThe Senior Real Estate Analyst ("SREA") will perform a wide
variety of services to a broad portfolio of diversified real estate
assets primarily located in Colorado. The SREA duties will relate
to leasing, asset management, acquisitions and dispositions of real
estate; research and market analyses; financial analyses, valuation
and reporting; property management and strategic capital
investments; and other ad hoc projects as ownership may require.
Product types include commercial office, retail, multi-family,
self-storage, medical office, and land holdings.Essential
Duties/Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Real Estate Services: Manage select services provided to RMG's
financial institution client and its C-level leadership:
- Leasing Services: Select and manage listing brokers and their
marketing efforts, serve as owner's representative in lease
negotiations, negotiate and execute lease documents, and accurately
report on all of the above to client.
- OREO Services: Manage the full OREO lifecycle from intake of
new property assignments, selection and management of listing
broker and their marketing efforts, manage the disposition
transaction, and accurately report on all of the above to the
- Asset Management: Provide support to Senior Asset Manager in
managing the current and prospective real estate holdings of RMG's
- Research comparable sale prices, lease rates and overall market
- Perform detailed discounted cash flow financial analyses in
Microsoft Excel and Argus Enterprise.
- Visit properties to perform inspections, oversee contractors,
meet with tenants, and observe the overall condition of the
property and surrounding market.
- Manage listing agreements, marketing materials, space plans,
- Prepare and present reports and summaries on various
assignments to RMG's executive leadership and Owners.Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial real estate
industry - brokerage, management, etc.
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills, fluency in other Microsoft
Office applications (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Experience with real estate contracts, term sheets and
proposals is required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year university.
Finance, Accounting or Real Estate concentration preferred.
- Conceptual understanding of financial metrics such as NPV, IRR,
DCF, capitalization rates, etc.
- CoStar & Yardi experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of simultaneous assignments.
- Ability to travel occasionally.Realty Management Group complies
with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Realty Management Group
requests that Applicant not disclose its wage rate history to
Realty Management Group. If Realty Management Group for any reason
comes into possession of Applicant's wage rate history, Realty
Management Group will not rely on it in determining a wage rate.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayWork Location:
Keywords: Sturm Group, LLC, Denver , Senior Real Estate Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!