Tax Senior Manager - Global R&D
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
If you require accessibility assistance or accommodation for a
disability when applying for open positions please contact us at
+1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Oracle's Affirmative Action Plan is
available for review by contacting +1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Job
Description - Tax Senior Manager - Global R&D (210006YX) Job
Description Tax Senior Manager - Global R&D - 210006YX
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following
languages : English Preferred Qualifications Oracle is hiring a
Senior Tax Manager to conduct global research and development
credit studies, interview and document eligible credits and prepare
calculations and applicable tax return forms.--
- Prepare quarterly and annual global R&D credit calculations
for use in estimating taxes and income tax provisions.
- Prepare annual global R&D credit studies and corresponding
- Schedule and conduct informational interviews.
- Investigate opportunities to expand R&D credit claims.
- Respond to tax notices and inquires.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with audit support and documentation, including but not
limited to IDR requests.
- Increase scope of ownership over global R&D credits.
- Assist with the calculation, QE support and documentation of
FIN 48 reserves.
- Maintain orderly documentation on the shared network to
simplify information sharing with other users.
- Develop relationships with and mentor junior staff or interns.
- Knowledge of US federal and state R&D credit, income tax
compliance and US federal income tax accounting.
- Knowledge of foreign R&D credit, preferred.
- Organize and summarize information in a clear, concise manner
specifically tailored for the intended reader/listener.
- Strong aptitude to learn and develop new functions and
- Focus on meeting key goals/milestones/KPIs; meets
- Embrace opportunities to increase knowledge and learn new
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects. Adapt to and
re-prioritize based on changing conditions.
- Take ownership of all assigned projects/tasks.
- Work effectively with all levels of internal personnel and
- Anticipate and plan projects to create smooth project
- Strong attention to detail. Properly plan and anticipate doing
something carefully and completely . Detailed Description and Job
Requirements Manage and coordinate internal and external resources
to implement company tax savings strategies. Ensure accurate and
timely filing of tax returns. Manages a professional staff.
Be an integral partner in Oracle's business decisions to enhance
shareholder value by providing tax-related advice globally to all
business units. Develop and implement systems to compile
information for various federal, state, local, and international
reports. Represent the company on tax matters in government,
professional, and industry associations. Performs or directs
research; analysis and interpretation of federal, state, and local
statutes. Manages and oversees international tax laws and
regulations. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of
sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively
executed to meet Corporate specifications. Maintain current
knowledge of all tax laws affecting Oracle. Detail oriented,
analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced
environment. Experience with computer tax systems. Strong written
and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated leadership and
project management skills. Experience in public accounting firm
and/or high technology industry. BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
preferred. CPA and or MS/MBA tax preferred.Colorado Pay Range: From
$124,774 to $224,599 per annum
Eligible for bonus and equity Oracle offers a comprehensive
benefits package which includes the following: 1. Medical, dental,
and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion --2. Short
term disability and long term disability --3. Life insurance and
AD&D --4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
--5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts --6.
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits --7. 401(k) Savings and
Investment Plan with company match --8. Flexible paid time off
(unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave) --9. Paid parental
leave --10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan --11. Adoption assistance
--12. Financial planning and group legal --13. Voluntary benefits
including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by
Job : Finance Location Job Type : Regular Employee Hire
Organization : Oracle All over the world, people's lives are better
because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of
change-makers. From Oracle to culinary school and back again.
Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create
recipes for her daughter's Type 1 Diabetes and has written a
cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle If you require
accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability when
applying for open positions please contact us at +1.888.404.2494,
Option 1 Oracle's Affirmative Action Plan is available for review
by contacting +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Denver , Tax Senior Manager - Global R&D, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!