Company: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
Posted on: April 10, 2021
ANB Bank hires individuals who provide excellent customer
service and build meaningful relationships with our customers and
within our communities. ANB is committed to rewarding our team
members who strengthen our company and culture. Hiring Pay Range
---$75,000 - $85,000 / Annually Benefits packageoffered, subject to
eligibility requirements, includes:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
available for Employee, Employee +Spouse, Employee +Child(ren), and
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account and Limited Purpose Flexible Spending
Account for High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Company Provided Employee Life, Employee AD&D, and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance for Employee and Spouse
- Short-Term Disability
- Discretionary Annual Bonus and 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Time
- Employee Banking Services ANB Bank is committed to providing
Equal Opportunity in Employment. The Bank is continually trying to
improve recruitment, employment, development and promotional
opportunities for its employees. Our selection decisions are based
on job-related factors and not on the basis of age, race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation,
veteran status, or any other status. SUMMARY This position may be
based in Denver, CO or Colorado Springs, CO. Administers a varied
portfolio of trusteeships, conservatorships, agency, and custodial
accounts following trust/agreement guidelines using sound fiduciary
principles. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains a current knowledge and compliance with Bank Secrecy
Act (BSA) requirements.
- Managing the client relationship, monitoring the compliance and
trustee requirements, participate in the coordination of the
operations and investment process to ensure correct procedures,
accuracy, and timeliness requirements are being met.
- Working knowledge of estate planning, trust, and legal concepts
with experience in reading and understanding estate plans and the
tax implications of executing the plan.
- Strong background in basic to advanced financial concepts
including tax, legal, investments and planning.
- Expanding customer base through networking and sales calling
with an emphasis on developing strong relationships with attorneys.
May be required to speak at group functions or events.
- Developing sound working relationships with customers,
employees, and legal and investment professionals in all aspects of
trusteeships and fiduciary agreements.
- Maintain active communications with clients to ensure client's
needs are being met.
- Participating in community involvement activities to enhance
Bank's visibility, image, and reputation.
- Delivers quality of service as defined by department
- Administers the routine trust, agency and custodial accounts
and may assist with estates. The complexity of accounts increases
with years of experience.
- Reviews proposed and current estate plans to assess
appropriateness to client's objectives and the viability of ANB to
act as trustee.
- Present to trust committee requests for distributions with
explanation of suggested course of action with validation from the
pertinent language of the governing trust document.
- Work with settlors, trust beneficiaries, and portfolio managers
to assist in determining account objectives that are consistent
with the language of the trust document.
- Maintain current knowledge of investments, tax, and legal
issues affecting the fiduciary industry.
- Meet with clients and prospects and centers of influence inside
and outside of the bank. Ability to travel to ANB Bank/customer
locations, including potential overnight travel. Up to 20% of time
may be spent traveling.
- Work with other ANB Bank personnel to create awareness of
services provided by ANB Financial Services in an effort to grow
trust and investment portfolio management business.
- Attend and participate in client development events and bank
sponsored community events.
- Performs duties under minimal guidance and direction of the
Financial Services President. Requirements EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCE Four-year college or university degree with emphasis in
finance, accounting, and marketing; or minimum of 6 years related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
Keywords: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, Denver , Trust Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!