Program Manager/Senior Engagement Manager
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Program Manager/Senior Engagement Manager Coupa Software
(NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has
been certified as a "Great Place to Work" by the--Great Place--to
Work organization. We deliver "Value as a Service" by helping our
customers maximize their spend under management, achieve
significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a
unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects
hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides
greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money.
Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform
to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
Learn more at--www.coupa.com . Read more on the--Coupa Blog --or
follow--@Coupa on Twitter . Do you want to work for Coupa Software,
the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management
solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October
2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa,
we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core
values: 1. Ensure Customer Success --- Obsessive and unwavering
commitment to making customers successful. 2. Focus On Results ---
Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a
bias for action. 3. Strive For Excellence --- Commitment to a
collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity,
passion, and accountability. Responsibilities:
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the
implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Lead all aspects of implementation from mobilization to
- Lead process discussions for leading practices
- Collaborate with Coupa services partners during the
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions
versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during
the implementation process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the
ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how
it may be configured to meet a customer's business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and
tailor to meet each customer's unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- Experience with Procure to Pay process is highly
- 7-10 years' experience in systems applications consulting,
either internally via an IT organization or externally with a
consulting firm or software provider.
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management
skills and be able to work with customers to execute an
implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live
procurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is desired,
but not required.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any
experience with financial accounting, customer management, and
sales force automation software.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following
applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur,
NetSuite, Basware, OB10, Salesforce.com , Workday, Great Plains,
ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior
experience.-- At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team
dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's
dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we
strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline. We take
care of our employees every way we can, with competitive
compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health
benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings
plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit
vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an
accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches---And much more! As part of
our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race,
ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or religion. Please be advised,
inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Keywords: U.Group, Denver , Program Manager/Senior Engagement Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!