Company: Dungarvin inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies
that provide high quality, community-based supports to people with
intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced
with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges,
and to children and their families. Because each individual we
support is unique, we strive to provide services that are tailored
to each person's own hopes, dreams, goals and needs. Under the
support of Medicaid and Community Support Waivers Dungarvin is
proud to create custom solutions to each person served. FUN FACT:
Our founders, Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin
program, an ICF/MR serving 15 people, in St. Paul, Minnesota, in
March 1976; a mere 4 months after the conception of its idea. For
the next 3 years Tim and Diane slept on a mattress on the floor and
worked as the first live-in support staff for that program! Through
the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ
approximately 4,233 people who currently provide supports to over
4,712 individuals across 14 states with their continued leadership.
Job Description Serve as the primary source for all facets of
financial management and analysis within a given region(s). Acting
as a trusted business partner to the Regional Director(s) and
team(s), the Financial Analyst develops, analyzes, organizes, and
communicates reliable information in support of achieving the
organization's financial and operational objectives.
- Lead annual, quarterly, and monthly forecasting processes by
developing substantiated financial projections, and presenting
final products to senior management.
- Provide relevant data and analytical/technical support to team
member--responsible for financial projections.
- Assist management by establishing budgeting models to
facilitate standard or customized contract negotiations.
- Assist regional and corporate--management with evaluating
potential acquisition targets by developing pro-forma financial
- Participate in post-acquisition audits by creating reports that
measure actual performance vs. expectations.
- Act as a resource for operations team--by providing assistance
with financial statement analysis, systems issues (Microsoft
Dynamics - GP, Planful), and other functions as determined by the
- Assume a key role in the monthly close process by acting as a
liaison with accounting and working with operations to provide
meaningful variance analysis.
- Assist with the completion of cost reporting requirements for
- Support the annual audit process by providing appropriate
data/analysis, and fielding questions as necessary. Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years accounting/finance experience, preferably in
a human services environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other
- Solid budgeting/forecasting/reporting background and experience
with managing multiple entities.
- Excellent MS Office skills and prior experience with
planning/analysis software, preferably Planful (Host
- Excellent written and communications skills including the
ability to clearly present financial information to senior
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and foster
relationships with financial and operational personnel.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects
simultaneously, and organize workload to meet organizational
- Proven ability to collect, interpret, and organize large
amounts of data Additional Information WHATS EXCITING ABOUT THIS
ROLE: The--employee in this role has a unique opportunity to bring
value to a rapidly growing organization by sharing new ideas and
best practices for process and procedures.-- REPORTS TO: Director
of Financial Analysis & Planning
Keywords: Dungarvin inc, Denver , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!